Self Seal Passes
Cards are laminated on one side and the other side has a self-adhesive flap attached to the left or right and extends 6mm from the edge. Then peel off the silicone backing paper and seal by hand.
For extra durability these can be inserted into our badge holders and worn with a neck lanyard or strap clip. Typically a self seal card has space for data entry such as name and a box area for passport size photograph.
They can be used for club membership, sport/leisure, ID & access control, library, student and travel concession cards.
- Minimum Order Quantity: 50.
- Material: Heavy weight board
- Imprint Options: 1 – 4 Colours single or both sides.
- Leadtime: Dependent on requirement.
- Size: Standard 85mm x 54mm, other shapes and sizes available.